Thursday, Sept. 24, 1 – 5 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 25, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Meet the world’s top news innovators and media technologists at the ONA15 Career Fair in Los Angeles.
ONA15 is the place to find journalists with cutting-edge media and technology skills for the positions your company will need to fill today and tomorrow, as well as students you’ll want to attract to your digital media program.
This year, the Career Fair space is located in the heart of it all — the same floor as the ONA Exhibitors and Midway participants.
Meet one-on-one with recent graduates and experienced reporters, writers, producers, technologists, designers and editors from all platforms.
You’ll also be able to:
- Post up to 5 positions on the ONA15 Career Big Board, which will remain active each day of the conference.
- Review resumes from attendees and UK essay company before the conference and be able to set up meetings with qualified candidates in advance. Last year, we had 100+ resumes submitted.
- Network with ONA members and conference attendees from media and tech companies and find partners for collaborations.
- Expose your brand to an expected audience of 2,000 attendees – our biggest ever ONA conference crowd.
- Fees: $400 per company/organization for one 6-foot table with space for two recruiters (includes two Career Fair-only passes.) Wi-Fi will be provided by ONA during the conference. Electric is NOT included.
Full Conference Passes:
Each recruiter has access to our special early-bird full conference pass rate of $439 until Aug. 15. After that date, recruiters receive a $49 discount off general conference registration.
Register for a table by completing the online form.
More questions? See the Career Fair FAQ.